Questions to Ask a Voice Actor
Most aspiring voice actors who meet an established performer ask “Any advice for an aspiring voice actor?” Not a bad question, but there are others that may be even more insightful. For example,
- How did you get to be a good actor?
- Why do you think you work so much?
- What beyond talent do you feel one needs to book work and keep working?
- What in your life experience was most helpful to you in becoming a voice actor?
- Any classes, books or programs you recommend?